Saturday 27 February 2010

The Mechanical Wonders of Japan




Hello! We went to Kobe for Chinese New Year, it was fun... but that is not the point of this post. Our friends Dan and Yuka took us to Kobe with them. After we checked out Chinese New Year, Yuka had to take us to Harbour Land. An amusement park that would make any carni proud. It was then that I saw them....they were beautiful! Large fuzzy animals and monsters that you pay 200 yen and then sit on and drive around. I was in cheesy heaven.

Here is Yuka on her amazing giraffe and me on my awesome elephant!


This is Yuka and Dan, in the background I am concerned because my elephant seems to be malfunctioning.


And off we go! Two girls and the mechanical wonders of Japan!

Don't worry in this country two full grown women riding mechanical animals is not an unusual occurance.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I want to ride the giraffe to work! LOL Only in Japan! Looks like fun. Mom

    ReplyDelete